Monday, January 17, 2011

A Roman lunch


I'm not sure which meal this is... In general, the Roman likes meat wrapped in meat, specifically bacon wrapped meat... so hopefully we've got some here. But Wherever I've gone, I always request a mista of the buffet... usually roasted peppers, grilled spinach and greens, mushrooms (funghi), roasted patates, it's all delicious and if you have a delicate... ah yes, there is some bacon wrapped meat here- in this case bacon wrapped chicken on the left...
as I was saying, if you have a delicate digestive system- you will pay, but the farmacia have several antidotes for indigestion- and you might as well go down swinging. Right?

1 comment:

  1. I love Italian food LOVE it markets with their sandwiches.... and Pizza in Napoli.....
    you know it is founded on the place that a dead siren ended up there according to Greeks
    reading amazing book. wish I remembered all i read... has to do with Gods and history and NOT translated to English by bernar verber
    HUG.me

    ReplyDelete